About Dr. Shalini Khanna
She has experience of more than 15 years in Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
She specialises in repeated IVF failures and recurrent implantation failure. She has achieved a success rate of 15-20% in IUI, 45-50% in IVF and 50-60% in IVF-ICSI, Egg Donation and Surrogacy which matches international standards.
Academically, She has presented large number of papers, published many manuscripts in National and International Journals and have organised many national conferences.
Quality & Safety is our Culture – Dr. Shalini Khanna
We strive to make the Infertility healthcare accessible to all without compromising on Quality and Safety. Dr. Shalini Khanna MBBS, DGO, DNB, MNAMS
Achievements and Awards
- Is routine screening of thyroid function in pregnancy justified?” published in “The Ganga Ram Journal”, has been awarded the best article published in year 2011.
- Best oral presentation award at 16th National Congress of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction, March 2011 at Agra.
- Dr. Bhagwanti Kotwani Award for best student in obstetrics and gynaecology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- 2nd prize in the Quiz competition at 15th annual conference of NARCHI, 2006
- Received 3rd prize for the poster “Thyroid dysfunction – Maternal and perinatal outcome” at 15th Annual Conference of NARCHI (Delhi Chapter) in 2006.
- Is letrozole superior to clomiphene for ovarian stimulation prior to intrauterine insemination? Archives of Gynaecology & Obstetrics ISSN 0932-0067, DOI 10.1007/s00404-012-2579-9
- Rare case of multi-drug resistant endometrial tuberculosis unveiled by DNA signature studies of the rpoB, katG and inhA genes. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Reproductive Biology. (2012)
- Is routine screening of thyroid function in pregnancy justified in an Indian scenario? The Ganga Ram Journal 2011;1:300–305
- Impact of literacy on contraceptive practice in Indian perimenopausal women: The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India 2010;60:521-526.
- Approaches to Improve the Diagnosis and Management of Infertility Case. Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 291-230,2010.
- Vaginal Birth after cesarean section, Current evidence and recommendations for management. Advances in obstetrics and Gynaecology, Vol 2, 163-179
- Hyperthyroidism in pregnancy. Common Medical Disorders in Obstetrics, 296-305.
- Out come of breech presentation: An analysis of 227 breech deliveries. International Journal Gynecology and Obstetrics India; Mar-Apr,2004, vol 7, No 2
- Tubal Sterilization – Not a cause of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding & Subsequent Hysterectomy. Obstetrics and Gynaecology Today 2003;204-6.
- A rare cause of bilateral tubal ectopic pregnancy. International Journal Of Gynecology & Obstetrics India, 2003;6:50-51.
- A rare Case of Endometriosis of Rectovaginal Septum. AOGD Bulletin August 2003:13-14.